The temperatures in Puerto Rico can range from the high 60s to the 80s year-round. Dress like it’s summertime and lightweight layers are best!
- Tank tops
- Long sleeve shirts
- Columbia Rain jacket or North Face rain jacket
- Yoga pants
- Hiking pants
- Hiking sandals or hiking boots
- Sneakers/boots (waterproof preferable)
- Flip flops
- Cute sandals for the evening time
- Bathing suit
- Dress or skirt for dinner/going out, or to throw over bathing suit
- Hiking Daypack – we actually both own this daypack and LOVE it! So many pockets and it’s really cute!
- Microfiber Towel – we both own one of these too. Great for the beach, or after showering if towels aren’t available.
- Car phone charger/Bluetooth transmitter – great if you lose radio broadcast, you can put your own music through the car and charge your phones
- Portable charger -always good to have *Puerto Rico uses standard American outlets
- Sunscreen – you may need to buy more when you get there if you aren’t checking a bag
- Waterproof phone case – I brought one of these and used it to take a lot of fun pictures in the bright blue water! I recommend!
- Insulated water bottle – great for hikes or the beach. You will need as much water as you can get!
- Book or an e-reader
- Any other toiletries – deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, medications, etc…